Sunday, April 27, 2008

True Peace and Serenity

I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. Tony Robbins

Often, I would like to have my life be a do over. I would do so much different. I have realized that my life is a do over. I cannot go back and have a new start, but I can start now and have a new ending (the quote above is so apropos). I cannot change my past failures, some of them seriously flawed, but because I have learned from them, I need not repeat them, I need not live in the what if, I need not live a woe is me life. I can take those lessons as part of the solid foundation that leads me to an extraordinary ending. I am truly grateful I have the ability to start my day anytime and find peace and serenity in this moment, this place, these people and this life.

No comments: