Friday, July 18, 2008

Get Smart

I went and saw get smart with a friend tonight. A funny movie with good plot twists and a good takeoff from the show. I'm too young to remember the original Get Smart, but have seen some reruns. Steve Carroll is fun to watch, and I find myself beginning to be a fan of Anne Hathaway. I really enjoyed her character in The Devil Wears Prada. The great surprise for me is The Rock is in it. I can watch him for hours. He has good acting ability and is extremely easy on the eyes :-)! It was good to get out and have dinner and a movie, an actual date night. And it's nice to take things slow and take the time to actually get to know someone to see if their a fit for me. Clarity has been a new thing for me, and very enjoyable. I'm lucky I have it now. The Dark Knight was opening at the same theatre and there were three theatres showing it. The lines were enormous. We were in a smaller theatre with about 20 other people. Get Smart won't make the big box office of The Dark Knight, but it is a fun summer movie to help beat the heat.

No comments: