Thursday, July 24, 2008

My friend Michael is getting Married

My friend who helped me move home from Roswell is getting married. Congratulations! When I met him he had nine months sobriety, time on his hands, was looking for a relationship and hadn't had a relationship for 12 years. He said helping me pick myself up kept him sober. He was my absolute angel during the worst period of my life. I couldn't get sober, I couldn't pick myself up, and somehow I got to a meeting and he was there and swooped in and helped me clean myself up, finally. He helped me when I really couldn't help myself. He helped me get sober, helped me get home, made sure I got to meetings and found a home group, and helped me believe there was hope for me. He deserves all the happiness in the World! I wish you well, friend!

No comments: