Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Pictures of Callie




Callie is growing like a weed. She had her final puppy shots last week and has been to the dog park twice. I limit our visits because every time we go she has to have a bath. She gets jumped on, rolled over, slobbered on...and she has the best time ever! I got some pictures with one of her new friends, Jasmine. Jasmine is an 8-year old Standard Poodle (only my favorite dog on the planet, fueled by Steinbeck's "Travels with Charley").
She's doing well. I'm trying to get someone to call me back. I guess there's a Flyball club in Palisade that sounds like it would be great fun for both of us and would use up some of her endless energy. But she is doing well on all the basic commands, fetch and swimming beautifully. She's 32 pounds last visit to the vet. I wish she would stay that size, that's perfect! Not to mention she just gets cuter every day!


No comments: