Thursday, September 25, 2008

Callie's big adventure

The fall colors are supposed to be at their peak this weekend in the mountains. I'm working so Callie and I went up to the Grand Mesa today and did some hiking and a bunch of picture taking. The colors are more beautiful than my little camera can give justice. It was a great day, perfect weather and not over crowded since it is a weekday. I did try to get some pictures of Callie, but she's almost six months old now and moving faster than ever. I got a lot pictures with a Callie blur exiting camera left, and a Callie blur exiting camera right. I managed to get a couple okay pictures of her once she got a little tired!


View from the Mesa Lakes Trailhead
There is a sign posted saying that dogs must be leashed. Nothing says I have to be holding on to the other end!
I liked this waterfall. I could hear for a long distance on our hike around Mesa Lakes.
OOOHHH! That water is COOOLLLDDD!



No comments: