Sunday, December 14, 2008

Callie's first snow
























We had our first snow last night, finally! I got home a little late from work because someone busted out my passenger window on my car while I was at work (I had this funny feeling of dread most of the day, but brushed it off because I was tired. I should pay more attention to my intuition, it has never lied to me...especially about men); so I had to talk to the police, go to Dad's and have him put some plastic on it until I can get it fixed (of course it happened on a Saturday night!) I was doing okay last night with it, this morning I'm a little grumpy because of the snow...This too will pass. It started snowing shortly after I got home, go figure.



Anyway, on to the good news...Callie had her first snowfall of her little life. I was really excited about it...her...not so much :-) She tiptoed around last night and kept coming in the house. She didn't want to be out in it. I think it felt funny on her paws. This morning we went out in the front yard and she had a blast! She discovered snow was really fun, and if she ran really fast she could kick it up behind her and slide and roll and all sorts of fun stuff. I had a hard time getting her to come in this morning! What a silly dog...I just love her so much!

No comments: