Friday, January 30, 2009

I have always favored Colorado

DALLAS (Reuters Life!) – For many Americans, the West is the best.

That is among the findings of a new survey by the Pew Research Center, which found that Denver was the top city when Americans were asked about where they would like to live.

Detroit, Cleveland and Cincinnati were at the bottom of the list of 30 large metropolitan areas which Americans were asked to rank as places to reside, underscoring the economic woes of the "rust belt" and manufacturing industries including the car-making sector.

See...Colorado is the best state to live in. I loved Denver. I loved the ethnic diversity of my neighborhood and the choices everywhere. I felt relatively safe there, but had to come to Grand Junction to get sober. I would consider going back to Denver, even my old neighborhood, but I'd go with much more stability behind me because I AM now sober. It is a fun city on a lot of different levels, and really easy to get around. Alas, the downside is the City of Denver has breed specific legislation, so Callie and I will likely stay in Grand Junction. We like it better because of that.

No comments: