Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Shire


I put on my wish list this Christmas a new printer. I gave my old one to the friend who helped me sell most of my stuff and move home from New Mexico.


I figure I had to get rid of about 2/3's of my belongings to get home.


Anyway, I ended up with a printer, copier, scanner, photo maker all in one. These things are great and cost less than $100 dollars. So I practiced the scanning part this morning because I'm procrastinating on my writing.

This is the boat I lived on when I was a kid. No that's not me on the deck. That is Barb standing next to main sail and Dad sitting. Doug is the one in the dinghy taking the picture. It's not a great picture because it's a copy, and also because the picture was taken around 1973. Pretty cool, though, huh?

No comments: