Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rocks




Callie and I went out to the canyon again and had a nice, healing hike. She played in the water and I cried a bit. I made a decision last week that was difficult, but I know in my heart was the right decision. I find such solice out there in the middle of the high desert. There is something about walking in this world, taking a minute to be completely present in the moment, and appreciate what the universe has created that I get to enjoy anytime I want. I find myself more centered, more grateful and creativity flows in the middle of nowhere. We have had some spring rains that make the greens and browns more vivid and alive and the rocks become simply more impressive. I always feel so much better when I take the time to walk and reflect and let myself heal all of the pain of the past and the present and become aware that this world I live in is so special and I am one lucky woman.

No comments: