Friday, June 5, 2009

Gunnison

I went to Gunnison today for a writing seminar. It was a good, solid and productive day. I even had a minute to walk around Western State campus and take a couple of pictures.





Outside the conference hall where we had our classes.













Blue Mesa lake. The wind was blowing and I liked the view of the mountain with the white caps in the foreground.








I was gone for an extraordinarily long time today. I haven't been away from Callie for that long. Mom came and checked on her for me and let her out. I'm guessing that my mother is no longer talking to me. Here is the reason why:






This is a rug that Mom and Dad got me for my birthday. It's really pretty, don't you think? I know it was very expensive because mom and I had looked at it together. I distinctly said, "I have a dog, and an expensive rug is not a good idea."









This is why...I don't even know what to say. I gasped loudly, said Callie's name about a million times, she disappeared into her kennel. I laughed, and then I cried.












The guilty party. She knows her mug is getting posted to the world so everyone can see this is the number one contender for the Marley award!



















No comments: