Friday, December 4, 2009

Good Advice

Upon some good advice I have deleted all references to my issues with work. It will not be discussed here any longer. I doubt it was job threatening. I didn't say anything bad about my company, my issues are with the union alone. However, this person is right, it is better to err on the side of caution as it is likely we no longer live in a democracy, we just think we do. The voting will be over in a couple of weeks, and I doubt my insane rantings will have much effect. I prefer to focus on other things at this time. I want to get back to my writing and have work be the means to give me time for that. Thank you to the person who suggested I protect myself. You are right and I understand more than ever how cruel and unfair this world can be, especially to a lowly useless grocery store worker.

No comments: