Monday, November 2, 2009

Callie then and now

Because we are on the second day of writing for the NaNo contest and because I'm procrastinating, I thought I'd post some pictures of Callie. It actually got brought up because a friend of mine was looking at my photo album on Facebook and commented on a picture I took of Callie at Fruita Reservoir. He liked it a lot, and since he's a professional photographer that actually meant a great deal to me.



This is the picture that John said he thought was great. I think I agree. Looking it you can see the detailed muscle definition on her body and the height of the picture is correct and has a good solid backdrop. I like it. I printed and put it in a frame on my desk.









Callie when she was new to my life. I can't believe how little she was and how much she's grown.








A picture of Callie this morning. How did I get her to pose like that? I was eating a sandwich.

No comments: